Find the mistake in the preceding paragraph. Would you say
- You wrote "serrano" peppers when it should have been "cerano"
- Both "woke up this morning" and "went outside to my garden" contain redundancies and too many extra, superfluous words
- You left the cilantro and garlic out of the salsa
- You forgot to take your medicine to treat your OCD hand washing problem
- You left the gin (or tequila) out of the lime ade
- You used tomatoes and peppers which have been linked to salmonella
- Peppers and tomatoes are the fruits of their plants, not vegetables.
- You put your contacts in after handling peppers and limes instead of before.
If you answered
- Wrong - even if I made a mistake, I wrote what I meant
- You are reading the wrong blog. You meant to go here.
- No, cilantro tastes like soap and garlic muddies the fresh taste of the vegetables
- Wrong only because the voices have stopped me from getting diagnosed and getting the prescriptions yet
- No, the booze is added later
- Are you blond? I grew my own ingredients to protect my family from the terrorists attacking our salsa supply.
- Shut up, you pedantic imbecile. The food category "vegetables" includes fruits such as cucumber, tomato etc.
- This would be my answer. Having washed my hands, the residue on my finger made my eyes burn slightly less than if I had applied the peppers and limes directly to me eyes.
Stick Humor-Blogs.com in your eyes and vote for my entries.