Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Litterally Evil

I had an idea to create a cat litter called Sani-Cat. Once it was on the market I would start a rumor that the company was run by devil worshipers. The proof? "Sani-Cat" is an anagram for "Satanic".

It might seem counter=productive to spread such a rumor about my company, but "there is no bad publicity". Besides, who owns cats? Crazy ladies and witches. Okay, there are a few other people, but crazies and witches, friends of Satan, give you 80% of the market (look it up).

So, imagine my chagrin at finding that Sani-Cat is already out there. But I've never heard of it before, have you? I'm thinking of calling them and selling them a great marketing idea.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nope, I have not heard of it. I asked Diva and she has not heard of it either and doesn't want to try it because of the satanic association.

Jenny said...

:)