Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Undeath and Taxes

The news was on last night but I confess I wasn't paying full attention. What I remember is that Tom Daschle and Nancy Killefer withdrew their names from consideration for the jobs for which Obama nominated them. The reason is that they were responsible for fraudulent attacks by zombies and raptors.

Obama, for some reason, took responsibility for potentially sending the wrong message on the signs. "I think I screwed up, and I take responsibility for it and we're going to make sure we fix it so it doesn't happen again." So the road signs are okay now, I think.

I kind of dozed off and when I woke up, they were showing this news clip: one of Obama's nominees being questioned about his taxes, when suddenly Secretary of State Clinton shows up to discuss Obama's desire to promote diplomacy over war.

No comments: