Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jesus Christ's Face Appears in Local Song!

An local icicle was divinely formed into Christ on the cross and a Cincinnati man wrote a song about it.

I love stories about Jesus and Mary randomly appearing in various and sundry items so I did my own song which sounds sort of like "Along Comes Mary" by the Association.

Every time I heat some fried bologna, someone holy
Just appears to me
And every now and then a slender icicle at church
Reveals the Christ to me
Or else along comes Mary
And they show up in oil slicks and in my pretzel sticks
And that will trip a pilgrimage
And all the faithful gather round where they have found Cheeto formations
With the Lord’s visage
Jesus Christ has appeared in my lunch
And now the Virgin’s mug is in my grilled cheese crust

No comments: